Sprock Ventures UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Here you find your Privacy Tools.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Sprock Ventures UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 10 years after the last purchase.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- One.com – Web Space Solution
- VasylTech LLC – Account Access Limitations
- Elementor – Page Design
- REDUX FRAMEWORK
- Amazon – For making you Books Available
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We work with a Webspace provider that ensures the compliance towards the European GDPR.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our pages use Google +1 features. Provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Gathering and sharing information: The Google + 1 button lets you publish information worldwide. The Google + 1 button gives you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for a content, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1 can be displayed as clues along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results, your Google profile, or elsewhere on Web sites and ads on the Internet. Google records information about your + 1 activities to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google + 1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also replace a different name that you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or have other identifying information from you.
Data protection for the use of Instagram
On our pages, functions of the Instagram service are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we are not aware of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Instagram.
For more information, see the Instagram Privacy Statement: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Our website uses functions from the LinkedIn network. Is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you visit one of our sites that have LinkedIn, LinkedIn connects to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our Internet pages with your IP address. When you click the “Recommend” button from LinkedIn and you are logged in to your LinkedIn account, it is possible to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We point out that as a provider of the pages we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by LinkedIn.
For more information, see LinkedIn’s Privacy Statement at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Privacy Statement for use of Pinterest
On our site, we use social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA (“Pinterest”). When you visit a page that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Pinterest’s servers. The plugin sends log data to the server from Pinterest to the USA. These logs may include your IP address, visited website addresses, which also contain Pinterest features, browser type and settings, date and time of the request, how to use Pinterest, and cookies.
Data protection for the use of Facebook plugins
On our pages, plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plugins on the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the visit of our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Our pages use buttons of the Tumblr service. Supplier is Tumblr, Inc., 35 East 21st St, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10010, USA. These buttons allow you to share a post or a page on Tumblr, or follow the provider of Tumblr. If you visit one of our websites with Tumblr button, the browser will establish a direct connection to the Tumblr servers. We have no influence on the amount of data that Tumblr collects and transmits with the help of this plugin. The IP address of the user as well as the URL of the respective website are transmitted according to current status.
You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Our website uses functions of the XING network. Provider is the XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you visit one of our pages that contain Xing features, you will be connected to Xing servers. As far as we know, personal data are not stored. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or the usage behavior is evaluated.
Our website uses plugins from Google’s YouTube site. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our YouTube-enabled sites, you will be connected to YouTube’s servers. The Youtube server is informed which of our pages you have visited.
When you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to map your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
If you send us inquiries by means of a contact form, your information from the inquiry form, including the contact details given there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and for the case of connection questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Opponent Promotional Mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam e-mails.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require you an email address and information which will allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter . Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You may revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for the sending of the newsletter at any time, for example, via the “print out” link in the newsletter.
Phone: +49 228 997799 0
Last modification was made 21st May 2018.